Hello Everyone I thought that this was so funny! The pictures are of Colby, Chelsi, Bryce and myself! I got a good laugh, hope you guys do to! Just click on the link
Hey you guys! I was searching online to find addresses for Christmas cards and I found Lexie's blog with links to everyone else's blogs! This is so exciting! Kaden and I also have a blog it is www.gublergossip.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Hopefully this will be a great way to keep in touch!
For some reason my computer won't download the elf thing....but I will keep trying!
4 comments:
ha ha ha You are right, that is too funny of you guys dancing.
HA HA I love it! It gave me a good laugh!!! I needed it! I Love ya guys!!!
Hey you guys! I was searching online to find addresses for Christmas cards and I found Lexie's blog with links to everyone else's blogs! This is so exciting! Kaden and I also have a blog it is www.gublergossip.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
Hopefully this will be a great way to keep in touch!
For some reason my computer won't download the elf thing....but I will keep trying!
also, I need your address for christmas cards. You can email me at misdope@yahoo.com
Post a Comment