This last weekend Cami came down and spent a few days with Colby and me. Colby had a work thing on Friday night so Cami and I decieded we would head to the Belagio and see what we could find. We were looking for a place to grab a bite to eat and were really just trying to kill some time. As we walked we came around a corner and this is what we found. The pictures aren't that great, all I had was my phone, but it was so pretty. They had real Pine trees and the smell filled the air. Christmas music was playing and they had the water dancing around the different displays.Cami and I found a little cafe that we ate at right next to this and we were able to sit and people watch. We had so much fun I think I will be taking Colby down there again. Just one more reason why the Bellagio is my favorite place on the Strip.





5 comments:
I went there a couple of years ago. Isn't it soo beautiful. I had forgot about it. I should take my girls down just to see it, they would be in heaven.
The pictures look so cool. I bet it was wonderful. I'm a sucker for Christmas decorations and music! I'll have to go next year. haha
Yeah... life after drama... who would have thought? haha. Happy Holidays to you too!! If you are around kanab this christmas, we should get together!
That looks like it was really fun! Probably the one thing I actually like about Vegas is that they always go "all out" with everything!
Your spoiled that you get to live in Vegas. I'm jealous. In the winter anyway. I don't know about the summer!
Post a Comment