Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Just wanted to say a quick Happy Birthday to my dad! I just love my dad so much and I just think he is the best guy out there! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! We love you so much!



3 comments:

The Starks said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Sarah Greener said...

Happy B-day to your papa! It looks like you had fun at Zion and at your reunion too!:) I haven't been to Zion in so long! It is soo pretty! Love the pics!

Amanda P. said...

Gar is the coolest! I love talking to him about sports in general and mostly golf! He is crazy over it, i can just see his eyes light up. Haha-NEWAYZ I was wondering if you were going to get the special edition of eclipse that has the first chapter of breaking dawn in it?? Doesn't it come out the end of this month? I don't need ANOTHER eclipse but if it's out there i don't think I'll be able to stay away ya know???