Congrats!! :) That is so exciting.I seems like a long time to wait but we didnt tell anyone til I was over 10 weeks and now it is flying by SO fast!! I will be in my 6th month on Friday!!!! WOW. Well if you need anything let me know :) Good luck
HIP HIP HOORAY! yea!!! i am so excited for you!! And we will be prego for some of the same time!!! You are a way better secret keeper than me! Im so excited!
That is so exciting!! You are a good secret keeper...i swear it always seams like we end up telling people within the hour of taking my pregnancy test!! We are so happy for you guys! You will be awesome parents!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! We are due about the same time! I hope that you are feeling good. Won't it be nice to be done before the big summer heat up? Remember to take lots of pics of your growing tummy. I wish I would have taken more from my first pregnancy.
AAAHHHHHH! I am sooooooooo happy for you guys! How exciting! Now you will want to move back this way that much more! Are you guys going to find out the sex? I hope you do! DO IT!!
Hey Kassi, I hope you don't mind but I peak in on your blog every once in a while to see what you're up to. I had to leave a comment to tell you congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Jennifer(Vaughn)Spencer
Congratulations Kass! That is so very exciting!I'm so happy for you guys to get your family started! I hope all is well and goes well with the pregnancy!
Congrats! That is exciting news. Your lucky you haven't been sick yet. I said that too and then the next 3 months I was so sick I could hardly get up...lol! I always get really bad headaches when I'm preggo too! No fun- dang hormones! I don't know if you have this book yet, but I tell everybody I know to get because it's my all-time favorite book to read when I'm pregnant. It's called Your Pregnancy Week By Week by Glade Curtis I think. I like it because you just read a chapter every week and it tells you exactly what's happening that week. Anyways, I hope things continue to go well for you during your pregnancy. Congrats!
22 comments:
Congrats!! :) That is so exciting.I seems like a long time to wait but we didnt tell anyone til I was over 10 weeks and now it is flying by SO fast!! I will be in my 6th month on Friday!!!! WOW. Well if you need anything let me know :) Good luck
congrats! thats sooo exciting :] im so happy for you!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Yeah!!! I just cant wait!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY! yea!!! i am so excited for you!! And we will be prego for some of the same time!!! You are a way better secret keeper than me! Im so excited!
That is so exciting!! You are a good secret keeper...i swear it always seams like we end up telling people within the hour of taking my pregnancy test!! We are so happy for you guys! You will be awesome parents!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling ok.
Congrats! That is so exciting! We are due about the same time! I hope that you are feeling good. Won't it be nice to be done before the big summer heat up? Remember to take lots of pics of your growing tummy. I wish I would have taken more from my first pregnancy.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
AAAHHHHHH! I am sooooooooo happy for you guys! How exciting! Now you will want to move back this way that much more! Are you guys going to find out the sex? I hope you do! DO IT!!
WOW !!!! I'm so excited for you.
Your mom and dad must be over the moon. I Pray for a happy and healthy pregnancy. A.N.
YAYAYAYAY!! That is so exciting girl!! I'm so happy for you!! I hope your not puking your guts out when the movie comes out!! congrats!!!
That's great! If it's a boy you should name him Edward.
Hey Kassi,
I hope you don't mind but I peak in on your blog every once in a while to see what you're up to. I had to leave a comment to tell you congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!
Jennifer(Vaughn)Spencer
Congratulations Kassi! You're going to be the cutest mommy! :)
Congratulations Kass! That is so very exciting!I'm so happy for you guys to get your family started! I hope all is well and goes well with the pregnancy!
Congratulations! I saw on goodreads that you just read a pregnancy book, so I had to check your blog and see for sure! Hope your pregnancy goes well.
Kassi I guess Cabo is out! OH shoot! Haha I love that your pregnant. congrats!
OH My Gosh I am so so excited for you!!! YEAH!!! I hope you are feeling good and every thing is well. ConGRaTS!!!
OMG!! Congrats! How fun. I can't wait for updates. You better take lots of belly pictures. I love being a mom and you will too. Enjoy your pregnancy!
That is soo exciting! We are so happy for you guys! hope everything is going good for you guys! miss you
Congrats! That is exciting news. Your lucky you haven't been sick yet. I said that too and then the next 3 months I was so sick I could hardly get up...lol! I always get really bad headaches when I'm preggo too! No fun- dang hormones!
I don't know if you have this book yet, but I tell everybody I know to get because it's my all-time favorite book to read when I'm pregnant. It's called Your Pregnancy Week By Week by Glade Curtis I think. I like it because you just read a chapter every week and it tells you exactly what's happening that week. Anyways, I hope things continue to go well for you during your pregnancy. Congrats!
Such great news!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment