Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NOT Thrilled!



Yeah, I am not all the thrilled about this. I guess all we can do now is just hope for the best. Who knows maybe he wont be so bad. :(

4 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am right there with you. It seems as if America has sold their consciences, morals, and freedoms for promises from an unproven radicalist.

Sarah Greener said...

Uh yea... We are sooooo not thrilled either!!! Oh well we will just have to be strong these next four years! haha I am glad that you guys got to go deer hunting, that looked like a lot of fun!
OH...............
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How fun, I am sooo excited for you!! You better keep us updated on everything!!!!!!

Sarah Greener said...

Oh and yes, I am so jealous that you have not had the yucky morning sickness stuff! :)

The Morrells said...

We're not thrilled either! I felt sick to my stomach the day after elections, and sat around reading my Conference Ensign most of the day because that was the only thing that made me calm down...lol! I'm sure we're in for hard times in the years ahead, but hopefully Obama will be able to get our country through it without 'changing' the foundations of America!