
So I just found this picture! And it has been snowing all day on the west side of town. This is out by Red Rock! I didn't know it snowed here. I thought that only happened in Cedar ;) ha ha Anyway it is cold. I have never been much of a snow person. In fact I hate being cold! But I will admit I have missed having the colder weather this year. It hasn't really felt like December and maybe this will help me with the Christmas spirit a bit :)
4 comments:
That is so crazy that it snowed all the way down there!! I love the winter weather...(i know I'm weird...) but I like curling up with a blanket and hot cocoa...until after Christmas. About the middle of January I am done with it though!
when I was little, sometimes we would get snow. (I was born and raised in Vegas until I was 11) It was never very much and would usually melt off really quick. We would be so excited though running through the desert to get to school and making paths in the snow. Its been great getting a good snowfall here in Kanab before Christmas. We miss you, hope you can get by during the Holidays? How about the Cowboy Classic? A.N.
Congratulations on having a boy!! They are so much fun. I wouldn't trade my little boy in for the world. Oh, I am so excited for you. Hope to see this Christmas.
My Colette was so sad it was so far away. She wanted it to snow HERE. In OUR backyard. She is so excited though, we are going to Kanab soon and all I hear from my mom is how they are gettin snow! Lots of it, More than I know what to do with! So we bought some beanies and gloves! We are as ready as our thin Vegas blood could be!
Post a Comment