Monday, December 8, 2008

A Twist to Fairytales!

So I am one of the crazy Harry Potter fans. Yes, I am a little more obsessed with Twilight but Harry Potter came first so I will always be a Harry fan. If you haven't heard J.K. Rowling finally wrote something new and it is still has a little something to do with Harry Potter. If you read all 7 books then you will remember hearing about The Tales Of Beedle The Bard. Albus Dumbledore gifted this book to Hermione Granger after he died. It is a book full of fairy tales such as Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty that most "muggle" children know about, but this book is for witches and wizards. I mush say I have really enjoyed reading it. I LOVE IT! I will read it to my own children. So if you are looking for something fun to read I was suggest running on to the book store and picking you up one :)

2 comments:

The Ashtons said...

i cannot wait ti read this! i have to wait for christmas.

Amanda P. said...

I NEED THIS BOOK! I am glad that it is a keeper!!