I just wanted to let you all know that I am still very much a Twilighter. Yes, I have stopped reading the books over and over but I get up every morning and watch the New Moon Trailer cuz I am that excited for it. I think it is going to better then Twilight or I am hoping it will be. I have been thinking about starting them over in September so I will have them all refreshed in my mind for the movie. haha (Like I need to do that huh?) Any way I just wanted you all to know I am still a HUGE FAN!!

4 comments:
I am so with you! I am excited to see it, though I PRAY Bella's acting will be better! I am so so excited to see the wolf-ing and that maybe the Cullens wont look weird, too pale and too brassy blonde. I am totally going to see it though!
Don't you worry, I haven't forgotten! I agree, the trailer looks so good!! I am re reading all the Lord OTR's right now because it has been soooooo long. And then I am starting twilight again. I CAN'T WAIT!!
I'm glad you & Dex reunited with Cobly! He is a cute little guy! I'm very excited for the new movie too!
Hey Kassi! So Chelsi told me you were a big twilight fan, we have to get her to read it this summer! I love how excited you are for New Moon! Everyone else's excitement just makes me even more excited! It looks like it will be way better than the first movie, so I can't wait! :)
Post a Comment