It has been a really long time since I have blogged. I don't know what my problem is these days. Anyway a picture or two from Dex's 1st Christmas is what I have for you! :)
What a little sweetie! I swear Kass he gets cuter every time I see him. I love the pictures you text to me every once in a while. It makes me so happy to see what an adorable little family and what a cute mommy you are! That picture with he and your mom is crazy. They look so much alike! I have never noticed how much they resemble each other, don't tell Colby but he's definitely a Leavitt baby. Write me back sometime, I would love to hear from you.
7 comments:
Adorable BOY! So cute!
Merry Christmas!!
Super cute! I love that you can see his two top teeth in the last one. He is getting so big!
Dex is too cute!! Christmas is SO fun with Children!!
Very cute, & of course every little boy needs a gun! :)
Cute, Cute, Cute!!
So glad you posted pictures of his first Christmas!!
Dex looks so cute with his little teeth! BTW we are going private so if you'd like to keep viewing our blog send me your email and I'll add you!
What a little sweetie! I swear Kass he gets cuter every time I see him. I love the pictures you text to me every once in a while. It makes me so happy to see what an adorable little family and what a cute mommy you are! That picture with he and your mom is crazy. They look so much alike! I have never noticed how much they resemble each other, don't tell Colby but he's definitely a Leavitt baby. Write me back sometime, I would love to hear from you.
Lots of love,
Ashley Dove
Post a Comment