Tuesday, November 6, 2007
First Post!
Ok so I am not going to promise that this well always be updated. I will try my best but I just don't do well with computers and I always seem to run out of time to mess around on here. Colby and I have been living in Vegas for almost a year in February. We like it but we miss Utah a lot. We miss Cedar City haha. Colby is a Project Manager for Global Pacific and is loving it! I work for a company call Silver State Digital Graphics. It is right across the street from Colby so I get to see him everyday during lunch and some days he comes in and brings us prints to do for him so that is always fun. We are just really enjoying just the two of us right now. We know that once you have kids you always have them. I will try to find some pictures of us to put up that are a little more recent but again I am not going to promise that will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah i am so glad you have a blog. whoo hoo. i miss you tons we will have to come and see you soon. we need a break. love ya kate
Post a Comment