
This picture is a little old and Colby's face is hard to see and I look like I slept in that tent, I did, but I still think it is a cute picture! I drew out for an Archery hunt and I didn't kill I know, I know I suck. My mom is taking the picture but that is the family!
4 comments:
Kassi, I'm so glad you found us! This is such a fun way to keep in touch! So where is your husband from? Did I meet him at church one Sunday a long time ago?
Kassi,
I thought that was who he was but I didn't want to say anything unless it was a different boy :) I love his mom and grandparents. His grandpa Gubler was the one who "married" Rick and I in the temple he has such a great family.
Kassi
It has been a long time. I guess it was before your wedding. You and Coby look like you have a lot of fun together and are a purfect match.
Keep in touch
Brandy
How are ya Kassi? Not only do we have myspace but now we have blogspot too. We are so technologically competent. We should teach a class or something.
Post a Comment