Monday, November 12, 2007

Tagged

Well I have been tagged haha I don't really know what that means but looking at some of the other people who have been tagged I guess I am to write 6 things that I love and are important to me.

1. I love my husband! I love him, I love him, I love him. haha He has so many dreams for us and I know that because of the harworking man he is that all of those dreams will come ture. I love that he is a big kid at heart and likes to play more then anything and on that same scale he is the hardest working person I know. When we got married I felt as if I just found my other half and I know that we are always going to be together! He is my best friend and the love of my life. Don't you just love that face! haha


2. I have to say that the next thing is my family. My own family and the family I married into. I have the greatest parents in the whole world. They aren't just my parents anymore they are my closes friends and I really couldn't ask for a better two people to be my parents. They have always been there for me no matter what. Even if I just need someone to talk with. My mom is one of my best friends and I am so glade I have a mom I can talk to as a friend and a mom. My dad is awsome. I have so many memories with him and I know that I ever needed anything from him he would drop what he was doing and be there for me in that second. I love them both so much. My brother is a stud haha He keeps us all laughing and our lives are so much more complete with him in it. I am so proud to say he is my brother. Now my in laws... What can I say, when I got married I never thought that anyone could be as great as my parents are, but I have to say that my in laws have come pretty close. They have treated me like one of there own and have shown so much love toward me. I don't think I could have hand picked better in laws. I have the best sister in law ever. I never had a sister growing up and it is so fun to have chels be apart of our life. We love her, Bryce and Luke so much. And as for Chase we are just so proud to say he is our family. He is just an all around great person. We want the very best for him and know that he will have it. I love these people so much! I don't have a picture of the Leavitt's but I will get one soon


3. I love the fall. Living here in Vegas, we didn't get to have the fall like you do in Utah. With the leaves changing colors and the days getting colder and the smell of people starting to make fires. I love going up on Cedar Mtn. during the fall. The air smells so fresh and clean. I have really missed the fall this year! I love being outdoors. It is funny you don't really understand how much you love something untill it is no longer there. You appreciate it so much more.

4. I love to read. I am so glad that my parents gave me the Babysitter's Club and Boxcar Children when I was in 4th grade. I love the places I get to visit when I am reading a book. I have read so many great books and I know that I haven't even put a dent into the wonderful world of reading. I love knowing that when I have a bad day I can always go home and curl up with a good book and go to another place and become a whole different person. I love the imagination of the authors that write books. I love all kinds of books I love, of course, Harry Potter, Love stories are a favorite. Danielle Steel & Nicholas Sparks are two of my all time favorite authors. I love all of the children's books. Where The Wild Things Are will always be a fav. I like stories that keep you guessing. there isn't anything else to say except I just LOVE TO READ!

5. I love going to movies with Colby. We go to a lot of movies and it is so fun cuz we get to just take off and go and we have the same taste so we never really have a problem picking one to go to. Growing up in a town with one movie theater, that plays one movie Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, it is so nice to be able to drive a to a theater at almost anytime of day and pick from 10 or more movies. I love it!

6. The last thing I think I will let you all know is that I love pictures! I love when you catch somone with a stupid look on there face cuz that is how it should be. I love looking at pictures. Every picture you have tells some kind of story and that is why it is so fun to have them. I have tons of pictures just sitting in the package from the store and I need to get scrapbooking them so that I wont lose them but it is just alwasy fun to go back and look at the differnt memories that you once made. Pictures are the best!

I now tag
Katie B.
Alexis
Cami
Brandy
Have fun girls!

2 comments:

The Starks said...

Hey! You are best sister ever!! I am so happy you are in our family!!! Love ya lots!!!

Gretchen said...

nrnhouHey Kass, How are you guys?? We haven't seen you for a really long time. Are you just hiding out down there? I saw that you left a comment on my blog, and it led me to yours! It is so cute!