We had a great time in Arizona watching Chase play and just being with the family. Luke and Chelsi going for a little walk Luke thought Colby's hair tasted yummy! Colby and Chase at Spring Training (Angels & Royals)
ewe had a blast!! I can't wait to go to arkansas!! did colby tell you when we got home luke slept from 600 p.m. to 8 a.m. He was warn out!!! He has been sleeping so good!! I hope he keeps it up. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! love ya
1 comment:
ewe had a blast!! I can't wait to go to arkansas!! did colby tell you when we got home luke slept from 600 p.m. to 8 a.m. He was warn out!!! He has been sleeping so good!! I hope he keeps it up. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! love ya
Post a Comment