Monday, April 21, 2008

Arkansas!!

This last weekend Colby and I went to Arkansas to watch a little Hog Baseball! We were so EXCITED to see Clayton, Cami and Chase!! I took a few pictures of the feild which is the best in the nation. We learned to call the HOGS and just had a dang good time. We had a few adventrues which is always fun. I didn't get a picture but I wish I would have, We rented a Toyota Prius (Hybrid) well to make a long story short it took us 30 minutes to figure out how to to get the dang thing started. Once we figured it out we had a good laugh but we were really getting frustrated with the whole thing. It is beautiful out there, over all the trip was great!






GO HOGS!!OOOOOOOOOOHHHH...


PIGSOOIE!!









8 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

Oh fun!! That looked like such a blast! I am so jealous. Scott and I never do anything fun......

Kaylie Jean said...

Thanks lol for the compliments of me and mom lol we try :P J/K lol anyways im going to add you to my friend list if thats ok? Hope all is well :D

The Starks said...

So fun! I am going to miss u guys. I can't wait for u guys to come out and visit!! Go hogs!!!

. said...

How fun. You guys love baseball don't ya! That is sweet. You guys always seem to be having a blast.

Lexie said...

I bet that was so much fun to get to go out there! I haven't seen you guys FOREVER. You need to come up and visit us!

Amanda P. said...

How fun! Aren't baseball games the best ever?? I'm telling you if my children aren't sport fanatics I don't know what I am going to do with them. I'm glad you figured out your vehicle situation, haha-funny stuff.

katiebonham said...

You love toilet paper??? jk what have you been up to lately... There was snow here yesterday. May 1 can you believe it... i am so ready for warm weather..

katiebonham said...

oh have you read the Host yet...