"Melanie Stryder refuses to fade away.Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact and continue their lives apparently unchanged. Most of humanity has succumbed.
When Melanie, one of the few remaining "wild" humans is captured, she is certain it is her end. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, was warned about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the glut of senses, the too vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Wanderer didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind.
Wanderer probes Melanie's thoughts, hoping to discover the whereabouts of the remaining human resistance. Instead, Melanie fills Wanderer's mind with visions of the man Melanie loves—Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Wanderer begins to yearn for a man she has been tasked with exposing. When outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off on a dangerous and uncertain search for the man they both love."

Well everyone it is here and I can hardly stand it haha I know I really need to get a life or something. I keep telling Colby to get me a dog but no such luck yet :) I will be going to the book store in the morning on my way to work. I thought I would put a few pictures up of the setting of the book. The sunset is my fav.Just a side note...
Katie told me about a website called edwardsmeadow.com. I just thought that I would share it with those of you who haven't heard of it. There is some fun stuff on there and plus it is just fun to think about Edwards meadow. The many time the two of us have visited that place aahh! Well anyway check it out if you get a chance.
6 comments:
Ah! I am jealous of you! I pre ordered the dang thing thinking it would for sure get here today and I tracked it and found out it just left ohio, so I doubt it will get here. BOO!! maybe tomorrow, will you be finished by then probably??? haha
You'll have to keep us posted on how you like it! I pre-ordered mine too but it is not here yet...hopefully soon. I think it's going to be kind of hard to read something of hers without Edward....
I can't wait to read her new book. It sounds pretty interesting. I love her Twilight series and am dying for the next book to come out
I am going to go get it today! I just keep reading the other 3 books. I can't wait till the movie comes out YEH
Im so going to buy this!!! hehhe! Im so glad you blog! Im adding you!
Looks good! You'll have to read it first and tell me if it's scary or not. :)
Post a Comment