Monday, May 26, 2008

Zion!!

We spent Memorial weekend in Utah and we had so much fun!! On Saturday we went with my parents to Zion and went hiking. We hiked to the Emerald Pools because we haven't ever done it before and it was so beautiful. I kept saying over and over there is nowhere in the world that is as beautiful as Southern Utah! After we got done hiking and we heading into Springdale and had a little pizza at the Pizza & Noodle and let me just say YUMMY!!
















3 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a gorgeous weekend for a Zions trip! It looks like you guys had a fun Memorial Day weekend.

The Starks said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish i were there!! Love ya and miss you both!

Chelsea said...

You know, growing up we took the close proximity to zion for granted. And now, I feel like its been ages since we went. I am so due for a trip! Seeing your pictures makes me want to go so bad!!