So it is no secret how much I love Kenny Chesney. He was here on Friday night and I told Colby I HAVE TO GO!! We didn't have tickets so we headed down and thought maybe we could score some off a scalper. Things weren't looking very good at first and I was getting really nervous (near tears). Then all of a sudden God decided to intervine and we scored tickets for 20 bucks per ticket. That is right you read write 20 bucks!! I know I was freaking out. They weren't the best seats in the house but they weren't the worst either. Last year when we went we were in the sandbar (that is right up against the stage) and I was able to touch him 3 times :), so yeah these tickets weren't as good as those but I was there and I must say for someone who has seen him 5 times now, that was by far the best one I have seen!! Kenny really does earn his title as Intertainer of the Year! What an amazing show! Leann Rimes was there with him and and I think Colby has a new lover! He said "She has the sexest voice!" I have never been a real fan of hers but she was great and I think I might have to get a cd. I just have to say that I have the sweetest hubby! He would have done just about anything to get us into that concert! I didn't take my camera but here are some pictures of the man himself!


13 comments:
Haha! I heard that Kenny was in Vegas and I said, "hmmm, I bet Kassi is there!" $20!! That's awesome! I am happy for you. Someday when my kids grow up I will go to a concert again...someday! Lucky you! I am glad you had fun!
So fun!! I love LeAnn Rimes! She is one of my favs too. I am jealious. I am glad you guys had fun.
20 bucks is awesome!! So last year you had a wristband? How much did you pay? We were able to get there even though the guys tix were for the front row actually. What do you pay for fan club and what are the benefits?
I wonder how Edward is feeling about right now!!! Seems to me you betrayed him just as you did Kenny, when Edward came into the picture. What a Shame!
Kassi,
Sounds like you had a blast! I'm glad you found my blog through my sister. I hope all is going well for you and your husband. It's good to hear from you.
Jeni
Sounds like good times!! I am jelous. I haven't been to a concert in what seems like a decade. So did you watch trl today? I was expecting something more, but that is pretty cool! (didn't stephenie look very UN flattering in the clip they showed??-haha)
ohhhhh I am so excited!! My email is slsgreener@gmail.com!
Fun that you got to Kenny Chesney!! I am jealous, he is a sexy man! hahaha
Oh and just to let you know,...I love Edward! hahaha
Hi Kassi! Thank's for leaving a comment on my blog its so fun to find old friends. All your pictures are way cute and it cracks me up how much you love Kenny and Edward. You and my sister should be good friends:) I am also an Edward fan I am reading Eclipse right now and loving it so I'm in the club too:)
Okay Kassi I'm reading "Host". I had to skip to the end and see what happens. I usually do that, but not during the first 100 pages.
usually that means It's a little bit too predictable. Twilight kept my interest more. Not to say it's not good. It's just not keeping me up until 2:00 in the morning to finish it. Much to Tori's dismay, cuz she wants to read it right now!!! I watched the golden compass the other night. I had to order the series, I couldn't stand not knowing what happens. Are you afraid the twilight movie won't live up to the book??? I never could watch the left behind movies. see ya. Aunt Norma
I think I'm just more into Vampires than aliens. When Jared hit Michelle/Wanderer, I couldn't believe it. Michelle promised to come back no matter what. Couldn't he have loved her enough to still see Michelle was there. Michelle after all loved him enough not to allow Wanderer to take over her mind. I'm worried the actor who is playing Edward won't look like Edward. I think they've made them a little beyond pale in the pictures I've seen. Do you watch the series "Moonlight", I think they stole a few plot lines from the twilight series. I like the show, its my Vampire obsession. I didn't think "Compass" was A terrible movie. It did get me to want to read the books. I also love Sam Elliot. :0) Aunt Norma
I think Bella and Jacob were wrong about that. If there had been a natural course to their relationship. I think he might have remained the little brother, friend in her life. I mean it was the whole werewolf transfer that started him growing and being buff and hot. Remember how shocked she was to see the change in him. I really don't think she would have seen him romantically if he hadn't gone doggy. She is a little older than him. That wouldn't matter if they were older, but as teenagers, it would make a difference in the "natural" course of things. love ya A.N.
TAG YOUR IT! go to my blog to see how to do it!
mmm.. I agree with your love on this one.. Yummy.
Post a Comment