Thursday, June 19, 2008

TAG!

So it turns out I have been tagged by a few people and I thought, I don't have anything fun to post because we haven't done a dang thing, so why not? Plus work is slow ;)


How to play this game of tag:Post the rules on your blog.Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog listing 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
1. Any time I get to be with JUST Colby and Me.
2. Reading. Many of you know but I LOVE TO READ.
3. Driving to Utah. I love when you come out of the gourge and see those RED hills.

3 FEARS
1. I fear being alone.
2. I am terrified of birds. I really hate them. I swear they look for me and charge at me.
3. I am afraid of things in the ocean.

3 Goals
1. To find a way to be happy in Vegas. haha
2. Be more patient
3. To be on time for things. I am ALWAYS late.

3 Current Obsessions/collections
1. TWILIGHT!!
2. Reading/Books. I love books and I think I should own them all! :)
3. I have almost every Willow Tree Angel there is and no where to put them.

3 Random Surprising Facts
1. I said this already but I am TERRIFIED of Birds.
2. I am not 100% sure what my natural hair color is.
3. I LOVE the smell of a new book.

Now I tag Chelsi, Alexis, Amanda, Heather and Aunt Norma.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Terrified of birds? I never knew that about you. My sister Sam is absolutely terrified herself. You know that scene in "just married" with all the birds flying around...she can't even watch it. You two are weird! I love it.

Sarah Greener said...

Ha! I didnt know that you were terrified of birds?!?! Crazy... It would be hard for me too to be happy in Vegas, too many people and too hot!:) But I guess we just have to deal with what we have got! B.C. is really nothing to scream about either! haha

gma said...

gee thanks Kassi. Love A.N.