I am a HUGE fan of the TwilightGuy! If you haven't checked out his website I would say to you, GO THERE NOW!! He is so funny and I just love reading what he has to say. He wants people to pick songs that they think represent the Twilight book as a whole. He will narrow it down and then let people vote for what the song should be. I was sitting around doing nothing last night and I picked two songs that I felt fit. I chose You and Me by Lifehouse and First Time by Lifehouse.

If you could pick the song, which song would you choose? Leave a comment telling me and I will add them to my play list. These songs are for Twilight only. (not New Moon or Eclipse)

I am thinking about making a CD that is just for Twilight but you all need to give me the songs you think fit! Then I will make a playlist for New Moon and Eclipse and make CD's of those as well and give them to everyone at the Breaking Dawn party that is going to happen somewhere. (Mikkel ??) So send your songs for Twilight so I can move on :) (IF you can't come to the party I will send it to you in the mail so you will have a CD too) Do people still listen to CD's?
5 comments:
You need to listen to a Fine Frenzy. Near to you and Almost Lover are so good. Not really for Twilight alone though I guess. I also just read the lyrics to Love is A Battlefield and they fit, maybe for the whole series though. It is hard to concentrate on just twilight! I have a whole playlist dedicated to Edward and Bella but I can't remember everything on it. I'll keep you posted. I remember that when I was reading Twilight that every song seemed to be about them!
Hmmm I am going to have to think about it and get back to you on that........I definitely want a CD so you will for sure have to send me one!!!:)
It was good to see you at the parade! Too bad it was only for a sec though... oh well we still have the blog and e-mail! haha
Edward forever! hahaha
I love how much of a twilight nerd you are. It makes me feel a lot better about what a nerd I am! P.s. I am totally going to order the run naked with wolves shirt. Also, are you down for twilight weekend??
Thanks.. we are really excited. and yea add us the more the merrier. Do you like watching the UFC fights?? We love it, we tivo Ultimate Fighter and we have to watch it together. Well try to stay cool in Vegas
I am definitely having a party, whether it is by myself or with people!! I want to go to dinner and barnes and noble for sure. We can have a sleepover if we want. I think that the people in vegas will come but don't know about any out of towners. Have you heard from anyone? Invite any twilight lover. That would be sweet for you to make CDs. I found some maskes that i will buy for everyone since the bookstore is doing a masquerade thing.
Also, did you ever watch the Bleeding Love so you think you can dance dance? It is so Bella and Edward. Also, you need to put that song on the CD. Another song I like for Twilight is When you were young by the Killers. I don't really now why. I think I like it because is says he "talks like a gentleman".
Let me know who you think will come to our party k.
Post a Comment