Well my little brother turned 19 today! I really can't believe it. It seems like yesterday we were both just little and I was telling him he was adopted. I told him that no one else in our family had
red hair so he must be adopted. He would cry and cry. And it didn't matter what my parents told him. haha Man,
I love this kid! Most of you know that I only have one brother and so of course we drove each other crazy. But I sure love him a lot and wouldn't want any other brother! So here is a post just for him and I hope he has the
BEST DAY EVER!!
How can you not love that face?!

Garett and Lacy!

Garett with some of his weird friends

Garett and me and his graduation
Garett and his cute girlfriend Shell!
Sure do love ya bud!
6 comments:
ALright Garrett! That kid is a stud man. I remember when he was a wee little one and he would come shoot hoops with me all the time. Happy Bday to him!! What do you think of that entertainment weekly cover?? Holy wowza!! now THAT makes him look like a full on vamp.
Happy Birthday to Garret! I love that kid too, Kas. He is awesome.
And you know I just like to tease you abou the whole Edward thing...nothing serious. I am really really excited to see that movie!
Hmmmm! We used to tell Boyd he was adopted too. One day Mark was teasing him that he was adopted, Boyd went crying to my mom, she was frustrated by all the tattle, telling and told Boyd to tell Mark he wasn't planned. Mark was crushed. Happy Birthday Big G.
ok, so i feel stupid.. hhaha i sent you that magazine pic/article thinking I was the first to find it but i should have known that you would of course have seen it first, and have it on your blog no less! hahahaha oh well.. but yeah I do not think the pic of Edward is that flattering..... But, I guess that he is a Vamp! hahaha But, it does make me super excited.....hmmmmmm
---Happy B-day to your bro! I cant believe how big he is. I cant really remember the last time I saw him! His girlfriend is way cute BTH.....
Happy B-Day to Garrett. His girlfriend is a hottie. Where is she from?
I can't believe Garrett is 19, wow time sure does fly. Happy birthday to him. His girlfriend really is a cuttie
Post a Comment