Thursday, July 10, 2008

WOW!


WOW! There really isn't anything else to say

11 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

He looks horrible all pale!
I ran into your mom in costco the other day. She is as cute as ever!

gma said...

okay, they need to make him look a little less like a mime. I mean pale is one thing, clown makeup is another.

Kassi said...

I know he looks so weird huh? It is almost gorss! hhaha

Heather said...

Ok. That picture is really not doing anything to make me want to "come over to the edward side"!! Ya, that's what every girl wants...to be held by a skinny, pasty cold guy...I don't think so. Bella looks awesome though!!

gma said...

I have to agree with Heather on that one. Dang, why can't Hollywood get it right. Makes me not want to see the movie. I've done Vampire costume makeup that looks better. A.N.

Mikkel said...

Ya I was totally sicked out. That is not MY EDWARD. And I just pray that he will be totally opposite in the movie. Yuck. I am so mad.... but glad to see them on the cover I guess.

Hafen's said...

I don't care if you check out my blog, I think my kids are pretty cute too :)! I am new to this biz, but I think it is cool to take a sneak peak on people. I did like to firt book a lot, but I couldn't get through New Moon to save my life. I just wanted a little more action going on if ya know what i mean. I mean at least he could suck her blood or something. Hee, Hee. I'm morbid I know. catch ya later Ebbi

Chelsea said...

for real!!!! WOWZA!! I will tell you, she sure cleans up good, he... a little TOO PALE! like WAY too much baby powder on that boy! But I suppose it will be a good show! Im so excited for the new BOOK!

Chelsea said...

I also think that if they would have put him in a dark grey shirt, or a plum one, or any other darker color it would have looked way better.

Cando said...

Jacob would never look like that. P.s. I just got done reading the 3 books again just to see if I was liking Edward.... It confirmed my feelings for Jacob. mmmm......

Kimberlyn Roundy said...

I don't know if I am liking how pale he is, I just hope he can act.