Monday, August 11, 2008

Some of My Favs!

So I am LOVING the Swim events! Well I love watching Michael Phelps. Last night was by far my favorite (so far). The Men's 4x100. Jason Lezak was amazing!! And I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole race. I just new it was going to be an amazing race!! And we beat those French freaks!! haha


I have also been really into the Beach Volleyball. This is a fist for me. But I am really enjoying it.

And Of course I the Women's Gymnastics started last night. It was a bit rocky but I know we will pull it together.

3 comments:

Amanda P. said...

I was freaking out at the end of that race too!! I just couldn't believe it. I loved it, loved it! Can you believe all the crap the gymnastic girls are going through? I hope they get it together!

The Swapp's said...

We have been addicted to watching the olympics too. I have it recording so pretty much I dont miss a thing. But I hope Phelps wins all 8 gold medals... cause he is so sweet. GO USA!!

Heather said...

I loved that relay too! So cool! The swimming has been my favorite, but I like it all.

When you talk to Colby tell him the pictures of the fish freaked me out! I can't stand the fact that fish get that big. Ewww. Really cool though. I bet he loved it!