Friday, August 8, 2008

Going for the GOLD!!

Well it is here. The 2008 Summer Olympics. I am so excited. I haven't ever been this excited before. I have been looking forward to this for a months now. I am really excited to watch our swimmers. I love watching the swimming events and I am really excited for most of the track and Field events. I have watched the women's gymnastics since I was little so I will be for sure watching that. I really hope our men's basketball team does well. I don't know but it is just embarrassing to have our basketball teams lose. These are just a few pictures I found of the opening ceremonies. Be sure to watch those tonight! GO USA





4 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

I like the summer Olympics too! My favorite part is the opening ceremony!

Your Breaking Dawn party looked like such a blast! Cute pics of everyone!

I really liked your take on Breaking Dawn! Very insightful! I agree with you. It is a little confusing at first and the more I thought about it the more I understood. And yeah I am going to have to read it again because my sis-in-law said the same thing about after reading it twice, you just understand a lot more and can fully appreciate the book. OH and the whole Jacob imprinting on Nessie really didnt bother me. I think is was because I was finally glad Jacob found somebody (even though it was her!) haha
Oh and Kristi wanted me to thank-you for the comment you wrote back to her!!!
OK, sorry one more thing! Thanks for posting about the book cover!! I have been wondering what that ment for sure!! I am love the meaning behind it! Very cool!
Yea to Breaking Dawn!!
Yea to Edward and Bella!!
Sorry Sorry one more thing I promise, I loved your idea that you were telling Kristi about a book about Nessie, that would be cool!

Heather said...

I love the olympics too! Swimming is totally my favorite, but my family will of course be watch track and field closely too. Sam has a friend (former teammate) who is competing for the US in the women's steeplechase. They only take the best 2 from the US and she is one of them. Wow!

Thanks for giving my a little love about the cheerleading thing. haha. You KNOW you would have totally been a cheerleader if I was your coach, FOR SURE!! It is overwhelming but I love the girls and I am having fun.

I am reading breaking dawn right now. I just haven't had a lot of time, I am so busy getting ready for school. I am just starting the Jacob book. I liked the first part of the book, but seriously does edward have to talk to bella like she is a cross between a daughter and a PET. "Am I feeding you enough?" "Bella, calm down." "Good girl, sit bella sit." Ok. I added that last one. haha. No, I really do like the book. I just like giving you a bad time. haha.

I miss you Kas, hope I get to see you soon. You crack me up!

Amanda P. said...

Yey! I love the olympics too! It is hard to choose which event is my favorite. I also like smimming & gymnastics (more so when I was younger, i was like obsessed) I really love to watch the beach volleyball, those girls bodies are like PERFECT. Yeah I agree with you about bball, if we don't win by at least 30 it's a let down.

gma said...

Kassi, can you give me step by step instructions on how to get pictures off the internet?? Okay so I'm sitting here watching Latvia beat the U.S. in mens beach volleyball (I know they win cuz I read a spoiler) and reading Breaking Dawn, Im so excited that the book is picking up. When I get finished I'll tell you the book I would have written. See if you like my plot better???? Love Ya, A.N. PS- Dalhaussser and Rogers better pick it up in their next match.