Another one of my favorite shows is coming back! CHUCK! This show cracks me up! It really is so funny, or maybe it's just that I am entertained really easy. :D It back on Monday Sept 29. Go ahead give it a watch.
Tori loves Chuck, haven't gotten into it yet. I still haven't watched my Tivoed Criminal minds yet.....Have you watched Pushing Daisies??? I love it. A.N.
SO GOOD! I watch this! I will give YOU some... new ones, 1st season. The Mentalist The Fringe And some of our FAVORITES! we are either WAITING for them to start or LOVING that they have! It's Always Sunny In Phildelphia Ghost Whisper Bones Heroes Lost We actually have so many shows we love we use BOTH our tivo's! the other day we had 3 recording at once. GOTTA LOVE IT!
Kassi, HELP !!!! Because of the President I lossed the last 15 minutes of Criminal Minds. I went to CBS but you can't watch reruns on line apparently. What happened when they went down stairs? Did they deffuse the bomb? Is it continued? Who did the bad guy shoot on the Elevator??? Please tell me!!!! A.N.
5 comments:
I love my tv shows! I don't watch any of the ones you do though. Chuck does look funny. Totally a Kassi sense of humor show ;)
Tori loves Chuck, haven't gotten into it yet. I still haven't watched my Tivoed Criminal minds yet.....Have you watched Pushing Daisies??? I love it. A.N.
SO GOOD! I watch this! I will give YOU some... new ones, 1st season.
The Mentalist
The Fringe
And some of our FAVORITES!
we are either WAITING for them to start or LOVING that they have!
It's Always Sunny In Phildelphia
Ghost Whisper
Bones
Heroes
Lost
We actually have so many shows we love we use BOTH our tivo's! the other day we had 3 recording at once.
GOTTA LOVE IT!
Kassi, HELP !!!! Because of the President I lossed the last 15 minutes of Criminal Minds. I went to CBS but you can't watch reruns on line apparently. What happened when they went down stairs? Did they deffuse the bomb? Is it continued? Who did the bad guy shoot on the Elevator??? Please tell me!!!! A.N.
You are such a cute little blogger. I love that you are passionate about things :)
Post a Comment