It's back!! I can't wait for the season premiere. Someone dies, but
WHO?! I watched the season final again last week and I sat in the chair with my chin hanging down to my feet(again) thinking
WHAT THE CRAP!! All I know is that I don't want any of them to die, but it is going to happen and I am on pins and needles!!

Lipstick Jungle will be back on
THURSDAY!! I am also very excited about this show. I got hooked last year and can't wait to see what will happen next! If you haven't watched well,
THIS IS A MUST SEE!
7 comments:
I totally freaked out over the season finally of Criminal MInds.
I think it's going to be the blonde, who just announced she's pregant. I can't wait. A.N.
I like Criminal Minds but have never seen lipstick jungle. I can't imagine who is going to die. I am tivo-ing and won't be able to watch until late tonight...bah!
I totally got hooked on Lipstick Jungle too and I'm so glad it's coming back. I don't think many people knew about this show last season, but it was good!
OMG! Are you freaking out about criminal minds? I am watching right now and freaking out. What the...??!
Lipstick Jungle was on last night.. and it was wonderful I can't believe they did what they did on the first show back but it was awesome. Who is your favorite? I love Nico I think. the most
I haven't seen lipstick jungle, I want to tho. I am loving the books that you are reading. It's nice to know i'm not the only sicko out there!!
It was on at 9 last night on channel 5... at least at my house and didnt cirminal minds come on at 8?? well if you need me to fill you in I can.. :)
Post a Comment