Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Weeks and Counting!

Hello to all my blogger friends! This post is going to be all about little Baby Boy Leavitt. No, he doesn't have a name yet, but we are still kicking around a few but nothing seems to be sticking. I can't believe I am already 25 weeks. I know I still have a few more to go but it seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant. :)
The last few weeks have been so fun! He is moving more and more each day and getting stronger too. His kicks get a little more powerful each time. On Saturday Colby was talking and he got really excited haha. It was so cute. I think he gets sick of hearing me all day and was excited to hear his daddy ;)
We love our doctor. He is so great and fun. He says everything is normal and that we are on track to have about a 6 to 7lbs baby. I think I can handle that.

I haven't had any crazy cravings yet. I mean the real crazy kind like wanting to eat dirt, but I do tend to want to two different things at the same time. Like pancakes and chicken and rice. Oh and I can drink a gallon of milk by myself in about 2 or 3 days. Now for those of you who know me know I HATE MILK! But I can't seem to get enough of the stuff.

Things are going great and my next appointment I will be doing the Glucose Test. Not real excited about that but its one step closer right?


20 Weeks!

25 Weeks

15 comments:

Taylors said...

Kassi you look so good! You aren't big at all, what a cute belly! I hope you are getting to sleep more and are feeling ok. I love when the baby starts moving, it is a little weird after when you are so used to it and then they aren't in there anymore :) I am so excited for you guys!

Sarah Jimenez said...

You look great Kassi! What a cute little baby bump you've got! Isn't it the neatest to feel him moving? I love this stage of pregnancy! I have to do the glucose test next time too! The one I did with Rylee was orange flavored and to this day I want to puke just looking at sunkist or any kind of orange soda.

The Starks said...

You look great!! How it exciting to feel the baby move!!! You are darling!!! I just cant wait to see him!! Love ya!

Chelsea said...

How cute! I love the belly! Its gettin rounder! Yea! The glucose test sucks, but the drink isn't bad at all! Like soda... orange soda. I love the movement so much, and the bigger the move the more I love it, the feeling! Except in the very end, there is no more room, and then each kick is like a stab!

Angie said...

I LOVE the feel of the baby moving. It's awesome. Even now that my "baby" is a year and a half old, when I feel certain "bubbles" inside (from gas:) it reminds me of that feeling! It really was the thing I missed once my kids were here! You look good and you're getting close! Yay.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute pregnant! I am so excited for you. So I am sure you have heard about Lexie!!! We are so excited. I can't believe she is pregnant. When we found out Mitch was so excited but he did say. "I always thought I would have a baby before my little sister." Well it looks like she is going to beat us on that one. So many new babies in the Gubler Family!

Oh hey and we just wanted to see if you guys were going to make it out for chase's games over March 16-20. I know that Nancy and Lonne and Grandma and Grandpa are going. It would be so much fun to see you guys... Anyways let us know. I hope everything is going well. Love you and Miss you!

---- said...

You are such a cute prego lady!! I can't believe how skinny you still are!! I'm jealous!!

. said...

You make a great prego girl! You look great. How fun that he is kicking and everything. I cracked up that you are drinking so much milk. That is hilarious especially because you hated it before. haha. Oh pregnancy. It is a crazy thing.

Heather said...

Ok. Chelsea is nuts. The drink for the glucose test sucks. haha. But you will survive.

You are looking so cute! I can't wait to see you again an see that little belly for myself.

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

You look so cute!! That test isn't so bad!! There are worse!! :) With MayCee I had to do it twice but with this one only once and I got the lemon-lime one and it tastes kinda like a flat sprite-not too bad!! gtood luck and keep us all updated!!!

Cando said...

yay!! 25 weeks is awesome. Past the half! nice work. Keep that baby growin! You look darling by the way

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! :) The Glucose test isn't bad at all; the stuff tastes like orange soda...seriously. When I've gotten the charlie horses they always wake me up too. I hate it! Can't wait to see more pictures of your cute belly!

Amanda P. said...

SO CUTE!! You are too small!! Get ready because the next few weeks are belly growing ones!! Prob not so much for you but I have gone from "awwwww cute i like my belly" to " I am not leaving the house anymore" haha-oh well!!

gma said...

Can I suggest "Karson" with a "K", It's my favorite name right now. I've been reading a book where the heroine is "Carson" with a "C", I think it works with a boy or a girl. What do you think????? Karson Kit Leavitt, didn't he have something to do in history, Oh Yeah, that was Kit Carson. I think he was a mountain man, killed him a bear when he was only three. That might have been Daniel Boone. Daniel is a good name too, though Boone Leavitt is a little much. Anyway helpful suggestions?? Love A.N.
YOu really are a cute prego woman

Emily Walker said...

Cute belly pictures! I hope you can handle the last few months. Hang in there.