Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day 2009









So I have been watching this all morning. I work with a group of Bush haters and well lets just say it has been and interesting morning. I know that President Bush didn't do all the smartest things but given what the man has had to deal with, I think he did what he felt was right. But that is the past and this is now our future. All I can do now is look for the positives and hope that there are many of them to come. It is neat to say that I was able to watch history today. Who knows how many more of the major historical things that will happen, I will be able to watch and be apart of. Happy Inauguration Day everyone haha :)

7 comments:

---- said...

Kaden and I watched it pretty much all morning as well. We were wondering if Bush was thinking "whew!" and if he was saying to Obama "Sucker!" It would be so hard to be president...esp. because you can't please EVERYONE ALL of the time! I wouldn't want that job...that's for sure!

Amanda P. said...

Yes, good luck to President Obama I say! He is in charge now and I think we all need to support him. I hope he does well. I chose to watch cartoons all morning though....

Nicole said...

I hope Prez Obama is the best President we've ever had! That would ONLY be a good thing for all of us. He's got my support! (I certainly don't want to job...)

Gretchen said...

I loved watching this, too!! So Neat!! I am hoping for a whole new spirit in America!!

Chelsea said...

I would love her number! And do you know about how much she charges? Can I pick my own fabrics? (in case she dosen't have what I want) That would be so cool. Did you pick out bedding yet? and do you have a crib? (I really need to know if you need a matress! Cause I have a BRAND new extra one, I would love to give it to you for your baby gift. Its like the $50 or $80 one in the store) Let me know!!!

Lacey said...

Kassi,

I can't believe you're married and pregnant. Congrats on the baby! I must be getting really old! I just love your mom please tell her hello for me. So my sister and I have chosen you for our giveaway!! Just email me the nursing cover you want and your address to where I can ship it!

lilacs.lollipops@gmail.com

It so good to get caught up on your life. I'm going to add you to my blog list if you don't mind.
Thanks-
Lacey

Jeni and Mike said...

Hey Kassi,

I just made my blog so only people that are invited can see it. If you would like to be invited please email me at jeni_pace@hotmail.com