Cami (mom in law)

Some of the SUPER CUTE blankets!
Can you guess who this is from? Grandma & Grandpa Glover of course! SO CUTE!
Not sure how this ended upside down.


Can you guess who this is from? Grandma & Grandpa Glover of course! SO CUTE!
All of Colby's aunts went in on this swing for us. I am so excited about it! I LOVE IT!!
This is from my mom in law. Now we will be able to visit Grandma's and Grandpa's all the time!

This is from Colby's cousin. I didn't get a picture of the one she gave us though.
And another one of his Aunts gave us this walker!
Just cuz he is cute!

And another one of his Aunts gave us this walker!
Just cuz he is cute!
Cami (Mom in Law) gave this to us for Christmas but I wanted to show it off :) 
This year for Valentines Day my mother and sister in law threw me a baby shower. My mom in law is heading out to spend some time watching her youngest son play baseball in Arkansas so we all thought this would be a good weekend. Little did we know that I would end up in the hospital a few days before :) but it all worked out and I was able to be there and got so AMAZING GIFTS!! This little guy got spoiled! He is going to be the best dressed in all of Vegas and have the funnest things to relax in. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Colby's family for being so great to me and the baby! We love you all so much!
P.S. You might have noticed I cut my hair. I don't really know what was the cause of this change that I had to have. Hormones, My mom, 4 bad hair days in a row, but whatever the reason I really like it. haha Sure has made my life A LOT easier this past week.
P.S. You might have noticed I cut my hair. I don't really know what was the cause of this change that I had to have. Hormones, My mom, 4 bad hair days in a row, but whatever the reason I really like it. haha Sure has made my life A LOT easier this past week.
13 comments:
You look great Kassi- I love the hair cut. It's funny how you have to have a couple when you are pregnant. You got so many great things at your shower- very spoiled! How fun. Those blankets look sooo soft!
CUTE!! 1. I love your hair cut! It looks really good on you! 2. You made it out like a bandit at your shower! I loved seeing all the stuff I got and then being able to really go shopping for the stuff we still needed! :) 3. Your belly is so adorable!!
I'm so sorry about your little hospital visit! That is kind of scary but I'm glad everything is okay and your lil mama was there for you. You got a ton of cute things for your shower. Good job hubby's family! Also... your boobs are huge! Do you love that? HAha. Okay.. well I'm glad you are doing okay and it will be good to see you sometime. I want to see you prego! I couldn't tell you got your hair cut. I will go back and look at the picture again.
Hey, I got your comment:) Congrats on being prego....such an amazing thing! I just wanted to say that I LOVE THE BUMBO CHAIR! And OMG how cute that little Harley outfit is....Braeden has one that says 50% Mommy, 50% Daddy, 100% Harley:) We too are big HD fans! Anyway, I've got you on my list now so I'll ttyl:)
So fun!! I love the carseat!
Wow! Baby shower all ready, it seems like time has flown by. Soon, you will be holding your own little one. I can't wait, I am so excited for you.
ha...I think I am just so ready for her to be out of me at this point that I was ready to go in. ha Yeah I think my pregnancy has gone by fast until this last little bit. I'm so ready for her to be born and done being pregnant and it seems like forever for her to come now.
I would have to say you've got some awesome stuff! Baby shower's are so much fun. (when you are getting all the gifts)
Gee, looks like you got all the good stuff. Hmmmmm what do you still need???? Oh I know, a name, a name!!!!!! I could get Cloyd to make you the cutest letter cutouts to match your cute bedding in the baby's name, (He did them for JAMES and its so cute in the nursery) I just need a name. Have you been thinking about KARSON ?? love ya A.N>
I definitely know how you feel somewhat. Everyone is just starting to get pregnant or are still in their 2nd trimester though. He will come, don't worry! Just keep yourself super busy; that has helped me out a lot. Even though you are working plan something in the middle of the week to look forward to. That has really, really helped me. That sucks you can't use your massage. :( With my luck she'll decide to come before I can actually use mine. ha
I got the flowers @ walmart!!
They are cheaper there I have noticed and all the pic's that are close up's are from there. You can also find bunches @ JoAnnes. But they can be a bit more pricey! Have fun! I buy the clippies at Sally's the double prong roller clip. They are the best I have found. GOOD LUCK!
Congrats! That is so exciting! =)
Kassi, sorry I missed your shower yesterday in Kanab. I ordered your gift a couple of weeks ago, and of course it didn't come, so I was going to come anyway to say hi and an IOU note, but then the fates conspired against us. Megan had to work, and her husband was in a car accident, So we had to go get Kylee, then Tori got called out on an ambulance, My house was torn apart trying to do Saturday housework and I didn't even get a chance to get a shower until 3:00. It was a very long day......Anyway I have a gift for you, or will whenever UPS delivers it to my house (Hopefully tomorrow) and I'll take it too your mom........:0) A.N.
Post a Comment