Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Long time no blog!

Hello Friends in my blog world! I have pictures but the Internet at my house is down and we are having some trouble getting it back up. So this will be a picture less post. Sorry :(
A few things that have been going on with us... I spent this last weekend in Kanab and it was colder then I am use to down here in sunny Vegas, but I loved it all the same. Krissy Roundy got married on Friday night and asked me to be in her line so I spent the day taking pictures and trying to pretend I wasn't a big huge ball. :) SHE WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!! She looked like a Greek goddess we all decided later. haha She really did.
On Saturday my mom threw a baby shower for me. It was so cute and I can't wait to post pictures of all the fun decorations. She did a jungle theme and all the food went right a long with that. It was so fun and I got some great things from everyone. Thanks to all my family for coming!!
And now an update on the baby. We went to the doc yesterday and all is well. He is right where he is suppose to be at this point. They are going to start me but we haven't set a exact date yet. With everything that has gone on with my kidneys and things they think it would be safest to get him out as soon as possible. So We are thinking right now he will be here some time at the end of April or the first week in May. Which will put him about 2 weeks early. But we will just have to wait and see. I still have the tube in my back and it isn't always fun but it is doing it's job so it will stay until they say so.
Lots of changes are happening to our small family right now, but we are excited for the change and look forward to what is to come! Hope all you are doing well. Hope to post a few pictures soon.

8 comments:

Amanda P. said...

A picture-less post is better than no post at all!

You are getting so close! Good to hear it is all going well. I got started a couple weeks early with Sadie and all went fast and good :) I am sort of excited to go through the whole process this time though. I keep envisioning my water breaking in the store or something like that, that you would see on tv-haha! Fun stuff!! Can't wait for baby shower pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is awesome you got another shower. I think it is great to have two, you seriously end up not having to buy anything really. That sucks you still have the tube in, that has to be pretty miserable. Well I can't wait to see your little guy..it'll go by so fast!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am glad that things are going good for you and baby! You are so lucky they are planning on starting you 2 weeks early! I hope to go about then too. Your shower sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see pictures.

Sarah Greener said...

KASSSSSSSIIII, I am glad that u had a good time in Kanab! It sounds and looks like you are getting some great things from your showers for your baby! Sorry to hear about your Kidney stones! bahhh I have never had one, but I hear that they are just painful. That is crazy that they but a little tube in your back. I am glad that it is helping though and all is good with your baby. Have you come up with any names yet? Too bad Bronx Mowgli is already out there.....dang... I hope all continues to go well, you are just about there! yea!!

---- said...

WOW! April or first week of May?!? That is coming soon! (for me at least....I know it probably feels like FOREVER for you!) I'm glad everything is going well for you and the baby is good!

BTW- I still have your Shower gift so I'll have to bring it to Cami's next time I am down or email me your address and I will send it off! mgmodbe@gmail.com

gma said...

Hi, I've been worrying about you !!
I heard you went back into the hospital, Are you okay ?? How's baby??? I left a gift on the porch at your mom and dad's house, and then found out later your mom had gone to get you out of the hospital. I saw your dad's truck later and figured he probably got the gift. My prayers are with you that the next few weeks go by fast. Love A.N.

Kimberlyn Roundy said...

I'm sorry that I didn't make it to your shower. My mom should be dropping off a gift at your mom's. I can't believe that the time is almost near. Good Luck!

Ashley Dove said...

Hey Kass this is Ashley Dove. I just wanted to drop you a note and say hi. I found your blog a couple of weeks ago and was so excited to see you and find out that you were pregnant! I am so happy for you guys. He is going to be soo cute with yours and Colby's genes! I hope things are starting to go better for you and that your starting to feel better. Kidney stones are no fun, I've been there but mine weren't as bad as yours. I would love to hear from you sometime so drop me an email if you get a minute. My email is adoveygirl@gmail.com.

Lots of love,
Ash