I just thought I would write a fast little note to you all! I am still internetless and CAN'T STAND IT!!
Just a little update. I ended up back in the hospital with another infection. I spent another 5 days there and I have to say that I am sick of the hospital!! The food is down right disgusting and all I can say is THANK GOODNESS I have had Colby to bring me pizza and anything else I might need. As for the baby he is doing well. I bet he is wondering what in he heck is going on with his mom. haha
The last time I was in the hospital they weren't sure if it was a kidney stone that was causing all of this wonderful pain. But this time we were able to see the little sucker and it is about 5mm big! I know what you are thinking 5mm? That's not that big. But in kidney stone terms that is like a freaking boulder! The baby is pushing down right where the stone needs to go and is blocking any chance of it getting out. So my only option now is to wait until the baby is here and hope that the stone come out the same time as he does, and HOPE no more infections come around again. It really is amazing to me that something so small can cause so many issues!
But we are doing well and getting through it. It hasn't been much fun and I know I have been a beast to be around. But I sure do love Colby so much for being there for me.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO BE OVER!!
18 comments:
I cant wait either!!! Come little man come!!! Hurry five weeks hurry!!! And that kidney stone better come out with him!! Love ya!
I am so sorry you are in so much pain. Hopefully that dang thing comes out when you deliver so you don't have to feel any of the pain. It is tough enough being in the last trimester and miserable but then to deal with this. Can't wait to see your little guy.
You poor thing! I am so sorry! I can't believe it! What awful thing to have to sit in the hospital! They stink!!! But what a good hubby!
oh goodness im so sorry that doesnt sound very fun! But im glad your doing ok! You're alot stronger than i ever would be thats for sure!!
kassi thats terrible...ugh I honestly cannot even imagine...I cringe when I think of kidney stones and I have never even had one!
Maybe your baby is a vampire. I hear they can cause a lot of problems. :)
Hope things look up soon.
I am so sorry Kassi. This stage of pregnancy is rough enough alone; I can't imagine having kidney stones too. You are a toughy. I hope you don't get any more infections and can stay out of the hospital. When I spent a couple days for preterm with Rylee poor Cody had to bring me in food and icecream EVERY meal. Husbands really are lifesavers. Just a few more weeks to go!
Ugh. I am so sorry for you! That sounds just awful. I hope the rest of the preg. goes smoothly and painlessly for you!
I have my doc. apt. today and they are going to be telling me if I can wait or if they need to start me. My fluid has been low so they may need to start me tomorrow or Fri!!!
Owwwwwwww..I'm having empathy pains. I hate that nasty little stone. With my last three pregnancys baby sat on my bladder and closed my urethra. I couldn't go pee at all. I thought I was going to explode before they got the catheter thing in, That catheter became my best friend for awhile. How did our pioneer grandmas get through the whole thing, I'm sure they had these issues???? How did Grandma Earl have eight kids?? I've heard of people making jewelry out of their kidney stones hmmmmm a nice ring to commemorate the birth of baby Leavitt??
Oh you poor thing! you are having the most miserable pregnancy! At least there is going to be something really great to come out of it, right!! There IS light at the end of the tunnel!! I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this yucky infection! If only you could just speed up time!!
Kas, I think about you all the time! I can't believe you have to deal with all this pain. Not fair! Hang in there!
I am really sorry, Kassi! You will be so glad when your little man is here you won't even care about getting up in the night because you'll be feeling so much better!
I can't wait to see him and good luck!! Way to be a great husband, Colby and way to hang in there, Kassi!
Oh I'm so sorry Kass! I can't wait for you to have that cute little boy! Get feeling better
Wow, you have had a rough go with this pregnancy.I bet you can't WAIT till this little guys gets here! I am soo sorry that you have kidney stones, I hear that those things are just painful! Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will go much better!
I feel so bad for you Kassi! I remember how much pain I was in with my kidney stone that wouldn't come out...but I didn't get to have the added pressure of a baby on top of it! I am SO sorry!! Hang in there! Only 5 more weeks!!
Kass-
Hey its Ash Dove again, I just wanted to say hi and tell you how sorry I am to hear that your still sick. That stinks! Just think- it's almost over! I can't wait to see the baby boy. You guys are in my prayers.
Lots of love!
Ash
Yeah Kassi, You taught me how to blog! Thanks so much. I am so excited to get the updates of baby Leavitt. I am even more excited to be a GREAT Aunt.
Your the best. I hope you keep feeling better. Love ya!
I need an up date. How are you doing? I hope everything clears up when the babe is born so you can feel good and enjoy him:)
Post a Comment