Hello Friends! I am 36 weeks today! Can't tell you how happy I am to have made it this far. haha There were a few times I didn't think I would make it. haha These last few weeks sure have been crazy for us. On top of being in and out of the hospital Colby was layed off from his job. The economy just isn't what it use to be in Vegas. We had a pretty good idea it was coming it was just a matter of when. Well it happened and so we decided it would be a good idea to try out this alarm business so many of you seem to be involved in ;) So we packed up our bags and got the heck out of Vegas. I have to say I was not sad one little bit to leave that place. I just wish I didn't have to go back every week for doctor visits. Besides getting this annoying tube in my back out and the kidney stone that is stuck, it will be so so nice to have this baby here so I don't have to keep driving back and forth. Colby left last week for his long drive across the country. He is out in New Jersey and I am here in Kanab with my parents. I miss him like crazy and can't wait till he comes home. He will be flying home for the baby then heading back out and I will go out a month or so later. Grandma and Grandpa Glover are not to excited about us being so far away, but it's only until September. haha
As far as the baby goes. Things are going as well as they can be. I go see my doctors tomorrow and my mom will be going with me. (What would I do without her right now??) Last week when we were there he said he wanted to do a amino test in the next week or two to see how the babies lungs are developing. Turns out little white boy's lungs take a little long to be strong then others. This isn't a huge problem but the longer he stays inside me the higher the risk is of me getting another infection becuase of the tube and that just isn't good. If I do get one they will take the baby for sure. I do want to to tell all you that I am not the first person this has happened too. My doctor has seen others like me. NOT MANY but he said he has seen some haha That made me feel a little better about all this. haha
As far as the baby goes. Things are going as well as they can be. I go see my doctors tomorrow and my mom will be going with me. (What would I do without her right now??) Last week when we were there he said he wanted to do a amino test in the next week or two to see how the babies lungs are developing. Turns out little white boy's lungs take a little long to be strong then others. This isn't a huge problem but the longer he stays inside me the higher the risk is of me getting another infection becuase of the tube and that just isn't good. If I do get one they will take the baby for sure. I do want to to tell all you that I am not the first person this has happened too. My doctor has seen others like me. NOT MANY but he said he has seen some haha That made me feel a little better about all this. haha
It looks like our little guy will be joining us the last week in April. That will make him about 2 weeks early. I will know a little more tomorrow, I think.
Life is crazy sometimes but we are both just so excited to see our little boy! I have had my moments when I think I can't do this anymore and I just want to stay sleeping foreverand do nothing but cry, but I am so so grateful to have a husband like Colby. He will do just about anything for us and I am one lucky girl! He helps keep me going. I know he will be the best Daddy and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!
NEW JERSEY! Colby's Home!



Kanab! Kassi's Home!

12 comments:
Kassi! I am so sorry that you have had so many troubles with this pregnancy. You seem to be staying positive and really upbeat though. It will all be worth it once you get the baby here. I know your hubby will do great with alarms and things will work out just fine. :) I miss that excitement of the anticipation of having your first baby. You will be so happy. I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated!
So i just wrote this long comment to you and for some reason it got deleted. At least I think it did because I can't see it. Sorry if you see this and I already have one posted. Anyway...I am sorry that you have had so many complications with this pregnancy! It will be all worth it once you get him here though. Hopefully your next one is cake. I'm sorry about Colby's job too. He will do great with alarms and you guys will be making bank soon. :) Good luck with everything and keep us updated.
WOW! It looks like you have been through quite a bit this last month!! I am glad everything is working out for you though. Let us know if you need ANYTHING!!! We would LOVE to help!!
Lots of changes. Just try to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I know it gets hard, but trust me, you will miss this special time- especially feeling him move. Are you going to try and make it to Vegas for delivery or will you deliver in Kanab? I am hoping to have our baby the end of April too. Good luck being so far away from Colby. I am glad you have your mom with you. I hope all goes well.
Oh Kass...you have been through so much! So good to read the update on how you are doing! I didn't know that Colby got layed off. I am so sorry! As if you needed one more thing to worry about right now, huh! I can't wait to see your little baby boy either. It will be a GREAT day the day that he is here! I am so glad that you have your mom right there with you! What would we do without mom's huh!?! I wish you the best these last couple of weeks!! you are REALLY on the countdown now. Soon it will all be over and that sweet little guy will be in your arms and you will think, ahhhh...it was all worth it! (You probably won't be too anxious to have another one though!!) Good Luck!! You are a trooper!!
Wow I can't believe how much you have been through, sure doesn't sound fun. I really hope that the rest of the time goes smoothly with no more problems. You will be such a happy person come the first of May, good luck I'll be thinking of you:)
Is it bad that I'm laughing at Alexis right now?;) haha, j/k Lex. Sorry about Colby's job but glad you have your fam to help you out. I must say I'm glad it's you guys selling alarms and not us though! Hey, we were APX slaves for 3 years...that's 4 too long! haha. All joking aside, it will be fine, Colby will do good, ya just gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes! Good luck with everything, I will be happy for you when the Vegas trips come to a stop!
SUCK! Your life HAS been crazy. I wish for you a very speedy and healthy couple weeks! I bet grandma and grandpa aren't happy at all!! They thought vegas was bad...Jersey?? Good luck on the East coast :)
I am so sorry you two have to be apart. That is good that he is able to sell security systems. My Uncle does it and makes enough each summer so he doesn't have to work the rest of the year. I can't wait for your little boy to be her for your sake. It is so close!!! :D
I just had to comment and tell you that I am cracking up at the comment you left me about disneyland and you crying when you walked through the castle! I don't think you're a freak and I don't think it's cuz you were pregnant, I think it's genetics! I remember one time running into your mom at the Homecoming Parade in Kanab and she was crying. I must have looked concerned for her because she said, "I always cry at parades!" haha. For some reason I just think that's funny and I always laugh when I remember it!
OK sis, I guess I will give this blogging thing a whirl! I am so low-tech it isn't even funny!!
Oh I am so sorry that Colby has to sell alarms so far away. The east wouldn't be such a bad place to live for a while. Don't worry about the baby coming early, James was 3 weeks early and did great.
You are in my prayers always and hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see you little one.
Post a Comment