Monday, May 4, 2009

Dexten Colborn Leavitt

I don't have pictures with me right at the moment but I wanted to let all my blogging friends know that our little guy finally got here!
He was born April 30th @ 1:27pm. He weight 6lbs and 11oz and was 20 inches long.
He is just the cutest thing we have ever seen and are so happy he is here!!
I had him the day before my induction. It is kinda a funny story and when I have more time I promise to tell you all about it.
Thank you to everyone who had us in your prayers. We love you all!
P.S. The nasty little kidney stone came too :) (I am a happy women)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D He is a pretty good sized baby for being a couple weeks early. That is awesome you delivered your kidney stone too! :) Can't wait to see pictures of him! Hope you get feeling good soon!

Cando said...

YAY!! Ohhh I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures. What a cute name too!! CONGRATS!!!

Chelsea said...

YEA!!!! Congrats!!! Whhhooo hoo!! No stone and a cute baby to boot!!! Cant wait to hear how it all went and see how surely ADORABLE your little man is!!!

Megan said...

Congrats Kassi! I am so glad everything went good! I can't wait to see him!!

Taylors said...

YAY I am so glad he is here and all is well. I can't wait for the story but mostly can't wait for the pictures of him :)

The Starks said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys!! I just cant wait to see the little man!!! XOXOX

---- said...

YEA! Congratulations!! I saw his picture on Chelsi's blog. SO CUTE!! Hope everything is going well for you...let us know if you need anything!

Kaylie Jean said...

Congrats thats so exciting!!! He is so so cute! Im glad it all went well for ya! :]

Emily Walker said...

Congrats on having your baby boy! I bet you are feeling so much better!!