Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Picture Time!!

Dex
Grandma and Grandpa Glover

Sweet little guy! :)

6lbs 11oz
Daddy and Dex



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! :) How was your labor??

The Starks said...

OH so precious I love the pictures. He is so sweet looking. He is so adorable. Give him a kiss for me!!

The Spencers said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie. I'm glad everything went well and he got here safe and sound. I love the name you picked out. The fun begins!!

GabeandKatieBru said...

yay!! so cute Kass!! I bet you are having fun and are exhausted haha...when you get back into Kanab let me know I wanna come by

Chelsea said...

YEA! how fun! Congrats! He is such a cutie! And 6.10! That's pretty good for an early guy! Cant wait to see more, he is super cute! yea!

Kaisi & Marc Grow said...

You and your husband make cute babies!. I hope you are gettin some sleep & not going too crazy, yet! ;)

Congrats again girl!.

Mikkel said...

Congrats Kassi! He is adorable :)

mommaRx said...

So cute! I'm glad you delivered him.... and your kidney stone! Now it's time to relax :)

Kimberlyn Roundy said...

Beautiful baby! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!

Angie said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I'm so happy for you that it's over and he's here!!

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

SO CUTE!! congrats Kass thanks for texting me his pic when ya had him :P he sure is cute...how are you doing?

Sarah Greener said...

Yea! Congratulations! He looks so adorable! I love the name too, so cute! I am glad that everything went well and now you can just enjoy him. Can't wait to see more pics of him.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Kassi! You did good girl. He is so cute! I am glad that all went well and you got rid of your stone too. I can't wait to hear your delivery story and see more pictures. I hope you are able to get lots of rest.

Amanda P. said...

Yeah you did it! Good job!! He is so adorable. I hope everything went smoothly for you! No more trips to Vegas, yey!!

Ashley Jackson said...

Glad you and the baby are doing well. I'm sure you feel MUCH better! Congrats:)