Saturday, June 20, 2009

Omaha!

We have been busy at our house. Dex is 7 weeks old and has been on 3 airplane rides :) haha We had so much fun in Omaha! We watched Chase play, went to Winter Quarters, the Zoo and visited with family! It was a great time. I am so happy we were able to be there and watch Chase. It was really a once in a life time deal!

Dex is getting so big. He was such a good boy through both games and through the airport and flights. We love him so dang much and can't get enough of him. He knows who Colby and I are and is starting to flash us the cutest dang smiles we have ever seen! :) There are a million pictures hope you have as much fun looking at them as we did taking them!!


THE GAMES!!



Daddy and Dex

Waiting for our tickets


Just some of the family!
Razorback Fans!

The sign that never got on TV. Colby came up with the saying. Chelsi made the beautiful sign. The Cheerleader in her back at work ;)


WINTER QUARTERS!





THE ZOO!!



Bryce, Chelsi, Luke & Mille!!

Colby Dex and I


Colby making sure Dex saw all the animals! :)





I didn't want Dex near that bird but Colby HAD to have a picture!






Grandma and Grandpa Gubler and Chase!






6 comments:

Ashley Jackson said...

Wow Kassi you guys have been busy! Looks like life is going well and little Dex is so cute:) What a fun trip you were able to go on. I have never been to Winter Quarters but I've heard it is a neat place. Love all the zoo pictures too!

Chelsea said...

Looks like an amazing time!! Dex is getting so big so fast!!! I can't help but love the one with Colby holding him by the wall... so cute. SO DADDYISH! AN ADORABLE POST KASS!

Terri Glover said...

Yea finally some pictures! I am so happy that you guys got to go be a part of Omaha with Chase and all of Colby's family! What great memories! Man oh man, I miss that little guy! Love to you all!

Ashley J said...

I have been checking to see some new pictures of that cute little boy. Is it crazy that you have a kid out there? Makes things a little different doesn't it, but much better! My brother in law went to dental school in Omaha...by far the best zoo I have ever been too!

jakeychucky said...

I'm very glad you found my blog! That is great! It looks like you guys had a really good time in Omaha! Dex is such a cutie! I hope you're enjoying him be little. It goes so fast.

Amanda P. said...

I really did enjoy all those pictures!! So much fun! Yes, Dex is only 7 weeks and he has already been to a baseball game. GOOD MOMMY! I noticed that Chase was wearing a Braves shirt....good man.

I paid attention to the Razerbacks whenever I saw them on ESPN because you always talk about them. They did very well!!

Your family is so darn cute!!