Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bath Time!

Dex LOVES bath time. I am so excited about this. I thought I was going to have a kid who hated his baths! Well not anymore! He could sit in his bath four hours. Colby and I are so lucky to have him in our lives. We just love him so dang much!!



I have been slacking with my blogging lately I promise to do better! haha :)

8 comments:

Terri Glover said...

He gets that from Grandma Glover! I love bathtime too!!!

Taylor Family said...

Kelsey loves them too! She just loves the water all together! Dex is so dang cute Kassi! Good work ;)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Dex is such a cutie! Our boys are getting so big already. Bath time is a favorite here too! Try laying a hand towel on the bottom of the tub in just a few inches of water; that's Ryan's favorite; he splashes and just giggles. I LOVE it!

Chelsea said...

corinne just had her first bath! (I am posting about it tomorrow!) she loved it too! though all my kids have! He is so cute! Gettin so big!

Ashley Jackson said...

He is a cute little guy and growing so fast! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July, it is kind of fun to be different places. New Jersey looks like fun, glad you are enjoying it:)

Anonymous said...

Ah! What a cutie! That is so nice that he loves his baths! Thanks for the note! I think you make a cute mom! Do you just love it?

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Love your blog Kas, Dex is so adorable...i can't believe how fast he is growing.

Angie said...

He's a cutie! Didn't you just love the horse races? We would go to them in Oklahoma and I loved them. Glad you had a fun fourth...looks like a TON of people were at the beach!