Saturday, July 11, 2009

My little brother!

My little brother isn't so little anymore. OK, so he hasn't been little for a long time but he is 20 years old now and it just makes me think of the little red head that wouldn't let touch is dinosaurs. He took some time away from installing so he could spend the day with his girlfriend and my parents for his birthday. I gotta tell ya I was feeling a little left out. I am not so sure I like being so far away from everyone. Anyway here are some pictures they took and sent me, I guess to make me feel better :) Happy Birthday Bud! I hope you had a great day! Sure love you!
Lacee and Garett
We just love Lacee! She is the sweetest thing! :D

Lacee, Brother and Mom

Lacee, Brother and Dad

LOVE these guys!

4 comments:

Angie said...

haha. No coby did not run! He was the only one who didn't. Slacker:)

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey I know that girl:) She is a sweet girl, they are a cute couple. Thats nice that they could spend some time together. I have hardly seen Garrett out here, I think I have only seen him once in passing. The tech's live in a different apartment complex so we don't really ever cross paths.

jakeychucky said...

This whole APX thing really is a family affair isn't it? ha ha- where is he installing? That's cool he's out though. Happy Birthday to Kassi's little brother.

Heather said...

Kas. Me, Coby and the girls bumped into your parents and G outside the Provo mall on his birthday. Weird huh?? It was so fun to see them all. My girls climbed all over Garett...I'm sure he was glad when we left!!