Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lots of LOVE!


FOR THIS KID!

My blog is quickly becoming all about Dex! haha I kinda knew this would happen once he got here and I am totally ok with that. I hope you all enjoy looking at our fun picture's of him. He cracks us up everyday and we really can't get enough of him. I know I have said that before but it's true. He just brings both of us so much happiness. It is pretty much impossible to be in a bad mood for long with this little guy around. :)









Best Little Buddies!

We have LOVED living by Luke and Mille! (Bryce and Chelsi too) They have made our summer so much fun! We love you guys!




7 comments:

Ashley Dove said...

Kass-
I swear he gets cuter every time I see him! You can just tell what a sweet little personality he has. What a cutie pie. Keep posting new pics, I love them.

Love you guys,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the new pictures of him and being able to watch him grow up. :) I think he looks so much like Colby in the first picture. Hope you guys are doing well!

The Stevens Family said...

I love his faces! What a character! It's fun to see them get their own personality! He's a cutie!

Sarah Greener said...

It's all good, I feel like my blog is all about Lawson, I think that just what happens when you have kids and its fun too see pics and read about them! haha :) Dex is such a cute little boy! He is growing so fast!
Crazy Crazy that you little bro saw Matt!! I about died when I read that! That is so funny. Thanks for telling me!

. said...

Dex is too cute. He actually reminds me a lot of Latimer Glover. You are such a cute mom and you guys look like you are doing great!

Kaylie Jean said...

He is soo cute!! I love the first pic of him and his facial expression!! Im so happy for ya! :]

Chelsea said...

he has the cutest faces!!! I cant believe how adorable your little Dex is! I mean, getting cuter all the time!