Sunday, October 4, 2009

Surf Taco

I just wanted to put this picture up so that we would remember this place. We ate there at least once a week and it was one of our very favorite things about New Jersey! We went so often that on our last night there the workers gave us hats that say Surf Taco on them. It was great :) Surf Taco we miss you and wish we could visit again
Posted by Picasa
haha

2 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I didn't know you guys ate there all the time too...i have to admit we had a few sunday dinners at surf taco.
Love it, miss it.

Michaela said...

Surf Taco was a yummy place! We only made it there once though. And it was on our last night in town. After trying it we couldn't believe we didn't go earlier! Bummer! I guess there were a few good things in that crazy state :)