Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Movie Night!

Ok so living in Utah is a bit different then living in Vegas where I can just drive to any theater and walk right in and see the movie I want to see. New Moon around these parts is sold out. But I was thinking and it may not work but if you can get together on Monday during the day maybe when kids are at school. That way there is less of the teenage crowd. If not that is fine too. I think I am going to try for Monday maybe around 1 or 2 if you are at all interested let me know I would love your company.

2 comments:

jakeychucky said...

I wish I was closer to you so we could go together but let me know what you think of it when you get to watch it:) I was lucky enough to have a die hard friend who stood in line and bought like 12 tickets for anyone who wanted to go with her for the midnight showing Friday- I'm not that dedicated to anything I don't think. ha ha

Kaisi Grow said...

I am going to be in St. George Friday night, to bad it's all sold out. That would have been fun!