Well girls it is that time of year again. Any of you Twilighter fans up for a New Moon adventure? I am thinking we could do dinner and then the movie after. If you are interested or have a better idea or whatever let me know. I am going to be going no matter what and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my Twilight friends with me. I went to it alone last year and don't want to do that again but will if no one can or wants to go with me. :) We can do the dinner at my house. Everyone could bring a little something. My house is close to a theater. Anyway let me know what ya all think.
7 comments:
Hey Kassi! I know Malinda (Button) Sanders and Angela (Roper) Mildon and I were all wanting to go together. Let us know when you are planning your night and I'll see if it would work for us. It would be a lot of fun to get a big group. I've seen some fun themed entrees and desserts floating around on the internet too =) I can't wait!
I can't believe no one went with you to see Twilight. I would have come with you. If I lived close enough I would go to New Moon twith ya. Hope you don't have to go alone. Maybe you could get Colby to go with and have a date night or something!
I want to go!! I would LOVE a girls night out! Would we need to buy tickets a head of time?
I am thinking we would need to get tickets early. If they aren't already gone. I will run by and check in the next day or two. Tell me what days work for people???
sad I will be in utah the week before it opens...dang I wish we could go together
Angela is coming into town the weekend of the 21 so we're going to try to go then. I am thinking tickets are sold out, but Malinda was going to check with the Hurricane theater, and we might have to go on Sunday... I'll let you know what we can find out and if that time will work for you.
If I lived closer I would come! I can't wait for New Moon to come out. I'm hoping I don't have to go alone this year. Hopefully I can find friends in Rexburg to do the same thing with. :)
ps I can't believe how big little Dex is! Sooo cute!!
Post a Comment