Congratulations! It will be fun to have them close together. You are brave though; I don't think I could handle being pregnant already. Good luck! I hope you are feeling well. Hopefully no stones this go round.
I've been bad a bout checking out blogs lately so I am a little slow....but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope this pregnancy goes a little smoother than the last one! Love you guys!!
Oh my heck!!!! I am so excited for you!! Dex is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! Yea! I can't wait to see that little one!! I hope that the Kidney stones stay away, and that all goes well this time around!! No more bags!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!
12 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting:)
Oh my heck!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations! I hope we get to see you guys this summer! Love you!
WHOOOHOO! that's so exciting! Congratulations!! i hope you feel better in the beginning of this one! :-)
Congratulations! It will be fun to have them close together. You are brave though; I don't think I could handle being pregnant already. Good luck! I hope you are feeling well. Hopefully no stones this go round.
CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy this time!! :)
Super exciting!! Congrats!!!
YAY! Soooo happy for you!
Wow that's pretty exciting! Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I've been bad a bout checking out blogs lately so I am a little slow....but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope this pregnancy goes a little smoother than the last one!
Love you guys!!
Oh my heck!!!! I am so excited for you!! Dex is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! Yea! I can't wait to see that little one!! I hope that the Kidney stones stay away, and that all goes well this time around!! No more bags!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!
Congratulations guys! How exciting!!
Post a Comment