Monday, June 7, 2010

Visit to Utah!











4 comments:

Lexie said...

Oh my heck...are you already gone? I'm so mad I didn't get to see you! Miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

what a cute lil guy! Looks like a fun time!!
Are you going for the 4th also?

. said...

Dex is so dang big. When did that happen? Maybe the year that I have been away from blogging. haha. I see that you are in town. Maybe I'll run into you at the city pool or the park! The two places that anyone goes to... hahah. He really is such a cutie. You are a dang good mommy.

Gretchen said...

That little guy is getting so big!! He looks like he is just full of personallity! I hope that you are coming back soon, I want to see you guys!! It seems like I haven't seen you for so long!