Friday, May 30, 2008

Breaking Dawn Preview!! AAAHHH!

Go to Entertainment Weekly and get a little bit of the first chapter of Breaking Dawn! I know I was totally freaking out too!

If you got to Twilight Lexicon (click on my fav Twilight Sites) and then there is a link that take you right to it!

ENJOY!!
Oh my goodness! I love the cover! I can't wait for this book!


I have read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn and I just don't understand WHY we can't have the book now?! I mean it is finished and it really is just rude that we have to wait until August! UGH!! I am really worried that Jacob is going to ruin everything. I feel bad that he ran away and everything but he better not screw things up with Edward and Bella or I am going to be one upset cookie. Anyway for those of you have that have read the first chapter, I would really like to know your thoughts. I just don't know what is going to happen and I can't get rid of the feeling that something really BAD is going to happen. Anyway tell me what you think.


P.S. Don't forget to watch the MTV awards on Sunday! There will be a full Clip from the Twilight Movie! I know I am pumped too!

12 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Haha! Your are so whooped- I am too! I am so excited for Breaking Dawn. The little teaser is too much! I just started reading the series again so it will be fresh on my mind. Isn't it amazing how no matter how many times you've read them, they get better?

Sarah Greener said...

I know it is killing me too that the book doesn't come out till August!!! So, I haven't read the whole 1st chapter yet in Eclipse. I could only get a few paragraphs in at the bookstore today before Lawson was getting to be too much to handle. But I did read the little preview on EW. But I have to admit I am sooo nervous about it. I am freaked out that she is going to end up with Jacob as well. I dont know, I can just see that happening. I mean Jacob is ok, but he is no Edward and I think Edward is who she should be with.....I just have this have this feeling... I really really really hope I am wrong! haha oh well I guess that there is really nothing we can do about it...

Sarah Greener said...

p.s. The cover to breaking down is a good one! I have been going on websites to read other peoples comments on what they think it means, or if it has a meaning etc.. A lot of people were saying that they thought the white queen is Bella as a vampire or something like that..hmmm interesting... Me personally, I really have no idea!:)

Chelsea said...

AHHA!! I totally saw the clip on MTV and we watched it about 6 times... we slow motioned, we paused to discuss (sorry, we being me and a friend and my sis in law) and I got to tell you, though I am very excited for the movie--- Im So MUCH MORE EXCITED fro BREAKING DAWN!! I need to get my hands on the first chapter!!! I already have the old book, so I am going to struggle till I get to read it! And please Kassi, cause you are the only one who cares about this like me, what do you think the cover means? What do you think of the white queen and the red pawn??!?!?! I think that there will be drama in the book for sure.... I just will be frustrated if Bella and Edward arnt together the WHOLE TIME! I feel like I have seen them seperate so many times, Im sick of it, and they better be attached at the hip!!! OOHHH!!! SO when the movie comes out, I want to go, and get a group, you are offically invited, I will let you know the details in Dec!!! haha! well, I so enjoy your blog!!! Let me know what you think about the cover!?!!!!! (I was told that the queen was bella as a new vamp and that she was all that... but no one knew about the pawn... I hope its not edward, pouting in the back... or some form of evil...)

Amanda P. said...

Yey! i'm glad you posted this stuff because I slacked a little bit on mine. Of course I have checked out all the yummy new stuff! Did you like the clip from the movie? I really did! That look they gave each other was freakin hot!! Perfect

Chelsea said...

so if you want to, I am doing hair both here and at my salon- all my comments have to be approved, so comment me your # (no one can see it) and I will give you a call and we can work out a good time!

Amanda P. said...

Ok I haven't got the new book so I haven't read the first chapter to breaking dawn yet. I don't know what to do about that. I am thinking you need to email me and fill me in on any important details like ASAP!!

Heather said...

Ok Kass. I finally did it. I am still learning so don't make fun...check it out.
glovergirls.blogspot.com

I need your email again. k?

Mikkel said...

I am 99.9% sure that Leah has imprinted on Jacob. I think Bedward will survive!

Chelsea said...

please please please send me the breaking dawn chapter!!!! I will love you forever!!!
chelseagallacher@embarqmail.com

gma said...

check my blog for a comment on your comment. :) A.N.

gma said...

Before I put my foot in my mouth, would you read Katie's last comment. I so do not remember Jacob imprinting on Bella. In fact I remember her asking if he had and he said no, but he might never imprint on anybody, so they should still be together???? A.N>