So over the years I have had many "Crushes." So I will share them with you today.
Think what you want but Ken is HOT!
Think what you want but Ken is HOT!
I loved George for many years! Still Love him.
Kevin may be a tad old but have you seen him in Dances with Wolves! WOW!
Just look at this picture do I really need to say more?
Edward Cullen. I will not be put a picture of him on here cuz lets be honest there is no one out there that can do him any kind of justice!
I just think he is fun to look at!
I just think he is fun to look at!
Matty Boy is just plain SEXY! Not much else to say.
This picture speaks for itself. How could you not think this face is SEXY!!

8 comments:
Too Funny !!! By the way thanks for the CI info.
Cassie,
I love you. Who doesn't love georgouse George. I am not a Kenny fan, but I do love Matt. He is so fine. As for Kevin I do have a thing for older men. I really do love all your fun posts on your blog. It is fun to look at them all.
Lexie
FYI, I agree there is nobody that could do Edward Justice. I am afraid that the actor playing him in the movie is going to be a dissapointment.
Love it!!! :D I agree with your list...well my last would be James...hehe So just wanted to let you know that I had to set my blog to private right away and need your email address so you can view it! Thanks! Hope you guys are doing great! Love reading your blogs!
You are so funny. I love that you love George Strait. Clayt would love that. He is a real man. I love real men.
ya colby definitely wins!! That's one good looking guy.
So I just finised reading the copy of Midnight Sun from Stephanie Meyer's website. I am soo miffed. Whoever screwed it up for everyone needs to seriously be hurt. It ended just as it was getting to the good part. I can't get enough of Edward. Arg! I am so not going to be able to sleep tonignt, I am so worked up over this.
I definitely think that the last guy has the best looks! :)He almost is pulling a 'Zoolander' face, not sure which one though...
Post a Comment