Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Man!

What's your husband's name? Colby Clayton Leavitt (he wont be happy if I tell his first name)
How long have you guys been married? 2 years 5 months
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? um...That is a toss up. We both love our Ice Cream.
Who said I love you first? I did :)
Who is taller? Colby
Who is a better singer? We both are horrible. But I still sing anyway
Who is smarter? Colby. He is one smart cookie
Who does the laundry? I do. He doesn't do it right.
Who pays the bills? Colby does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Colby does because it is closest to the window and I wont sleep by the window.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have one but I am thinking Colby would.
Who cooks dinner? Well I don't cook often. I suck at it. So Colby does a lot, but I try sometimes.
Who drives? Colby does. I hate driving in Vegas.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Neither of us. We are both pretty stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Colby kissed me. :D (Best kiss EVER)
Who asked who out first? Colby asked me. We went and shot his gun. But I brought my best friend and he brought someone he lived with. We ended up in a hole and had to have people come get us out. Good times!
Who wears the pants? Pants? What pants? We don't wear pants at our house ;)

I don't tag anyone I just thought I needed something new on my blog so that is why I did this. If you want to tell about your sweet hubby go ahead and do this too :)

3 comments:

Taylors said...

I laughed so hard about the pants comment... I love it!

Sarah Greener said...

Kassie, I am baaaaaaaaack! hahaha

Fun tag about your hubby! I love how your fist kiss with him was the best ever..so cute.

Happy "late" Birthday!! Yea!! It sounds like you had fun! Love the purple ipod! So jealous!!

. said...

Kassi it cracks me up that you won't sleep by a window. Maybe you should stop reading and watching all those scary books and movies!! haha