This year we spent Thanksgiving with The Glovers. We really had a great relaxing time. I didn't take any pictures at dinner. Who likes pictures when your stuffin' your face? We did get out and go for a ride and roasted some Winnie's! We just had a great time!
Daddy & Daughter
Roastin'
Colby Loves Lacy TOO!
Dad
8 comments:
How fun. I wish we would have gone out in the boonies a little. But it rained so much! You got great pics! Love the pic of the fam. You and Colby. Of course the one of you and your parents is good too... haha!
You don't look fat! You can't even tell you are pregnant yet. You just wait! I think you look awesome! :D
I think that is so cute that you guys go out and roast hot dogs with your fam. How fun. K Town is good times. Don't you love it there? I love that town. I also loev that you are pregnant.
What a fun Thanksgiving! I am glad that you got to spend it with your family! Good times! Oh, and you soo dont look fat, you dont even look pregnant yet! I cant wait to see what you are having.. I want to comment on the Twilight movie, but I cant because I havent seen it yet!! I know........ I am a little mad about it, but oh well. I am just going to have to make Scott take me when he has time!
And yeah Pete and Ashley's baby name is lame! haha
I am sooooo excited that you're pregnant!! I haven't seen you to tell you yet! The whole sleep thing is probably your hormones changing...it's normal and it will go away soon. It happens again when you're middle aged and your hormones change again...how do I know that????
Oh yeah...I AM middle aged!! YUCK!
Love you guys!! See you at Christmas!
I hope this doctor works out and that I love the hospital! :) I know I am awful about the presents. I have a disease I tell ya. ha James said he will wrap them. I won't look and peek then. So I will be able to wait til Christmas morning! ha
Oh you just wait!! I hate every picture of me right now because my face and arms and everything look fat to me.... boo!! The second one is definately worse. Being preg in the winter is scary because I feel like I can just bundle up with more clothes and eat more. I think I was a little more food intake conscious with my first.
You look fantastic by the way! And your mom told me the sex! Are you telling people or was that ultrasound not official???
Looks like you guys had fun!!! Only four more days and you guys will know what you are having!!! I cant wait to hear!
Post a Comment