Chase and the Arkansas Razorbacks made it to the College World Series! We are so excited and proud of Chase!! We are all headed out in the morning so that we can be there to watch them play! We are so excited to see Chase, Cami and Clayton. Dex hasn't had a chance to meet Chase yet. Clayton and Cami have only seen him once. This is going to be such a fun trip!
GO HOGS!!!



4 comments:
That is so exciting! :D Also I can't believe your little man is a month and a half already. How is the transition to mommy coming along for ya??
Kassi,
This is so sweet. I had no Idea this was Colby's brother. I was watching this game the other day and he was up to bat and the announcers were saying that he played at Dixie then went on a mission, now he is playing there. I decided I was going to cheer for them just because of that kid:) Now I definately am!! You're little man is so dang cute and I think he looks like a Glover...lucky little boy:)
Oh my heck Kassi your little Dex is sooo cute and I cant believe that he is over a month already! You are such a cute little mommy!
oh and I think that new moon will be better with twilight too! You can just tell! haha
That had to have been so fun and exciting for you guys! Way to go, Chase! Dex, you are little world traveler and so cute!
Post a Comment