Thursday, December 11, 2008

BOY or GIRL??

Hey to all my blogger friends! I just thought I would let ya all know that we had our doctor appointment tonight and we are excited to say we are having a little BOY!! Everything is looking good and we are both healthy :)

As far as names, we have a few we are kicking around but nothing set in stone. I don't know if I will really be able to name him until I see actually see him. I mean What if we picked John and he comes out a Brad. ha ha

For those who took the poll we had 14 votes for boys and only 4 for girls. Why was there so many that voted for boy? How did you know? Well I am just really excited! Now I can finally go out and start buying stuff. :)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :) That is so exciting! Now our kids, well when we actually get to meet, can be good friends and fall in love and get married. ha

Ali said...

Oh you're having a boy?! How fun! There aren't enough boys in my family I'm jealous! haha What are your plans for Christmas? Coming to Kanab?

Ali

Kim Wyatt said...

CONGRATS!! That's so exciting! I'm sure he'll be the cutest little boy. You'll have to throw out the names you are thinking about. I'm so happy for you though!

Cando said...

Jacob. Name him Jacob.

The Stevens Family said...

Kass CONGRATULATIONS! Thats so exciting! Boys are so much fun! I can't believe you half way there... It's a countdown now! :)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Congrats Kassi! I am jealous that you know already... I am due like 3 days before you! haha... The dr. is going to do us a quick u/s on the 22 to find out the sex (hopefully). We are hopeful and thinking a boy too! Have fun shopping- it's the funnest!- even though don't be sad that there is SOOO much more cute little girl stuff than boys.

The Starks said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited to get a nephew!!!!

---- said...

Congratulations!! It is so much nicer when you find out what you are having...so that way you can start making plans more solid and set in stone!
So are two names you are kicking around Edward and Jacob! ha ha!

BTW- Sorry about the Wicked tickets! I just happened upon that promo code last night at like 10:45pm. (it was literally on some RANDOM woman's blog...) I should have posted it on my blog though...in the off chance someone checked it between then and this morning!

gma said...

Congratulations !!! I voted Boy !!!
I figured the Glovers tend to have a lot of boys. Odds were higher for a boy. Your mom and dad must be so excited. He'll probably get a baby sized set of golf clubs from Grandpa Glover. You can never start too soon. :0) A.N.

Ashley said...

congratulations! That is so much fun!!! Alisha found out today that she is having a girl! :) When are you due?

Chelsea said...

YEA!!!! Congrats! Yea!! He is going to be such a lucky little guy! How cute! Im so happy for you!!! *and I gotta tell you, it is the SWEETEST thing, but there really is a "mamma's boy" connection. It is great. Kisses all you want, and extra snuggles!

Ashley Jackson said...

Congrats Kassi that is very exciting! Glad that everything is going well so far. What a good Christmas present to find out your having a little boy:)

Find The Time Mama said...

Congrats on the baby boy! I am so excited for you!

mommaRx said...

congrats! how exciting :) There is so many cute clothes these days you better start buying....

Emily Walker said...

Congrats on finding out. That's such an exciting ultrasound for sure! You will enjoy buying stuff for him. I can't wait to hear the names you guys are considering, that's always fun for me. lol Enjoy your pregnancy and the time you don't realize you have to yourself right now. :)

Amanda P. said...

YEY for you guys!! That is so much fun. Now move back here so our kids can hang out!

. said...

Kassi congrats on having a little boy! That is so so so awesome. I'm excited for you. Lil Edward will be so hansome. :)

Gretchen said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Boys are so fun to have first. It is fun to have the BIG BROTHER to protect all the other ones that come along!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see you and your little pregnant belly...are you even showing yet??